Monday, January 26, 2009

Last Stretch

Last week as I was looking for baby photo contests that Sofie can join, I stumbled upon the website of Baby Central. It is the online portal of Baby magazine. And I find their site cool and it is fun to connect with mommies (and daddies!) and talk about our babies and the joys/pains of parenthood.

I was having second thoughts of submitting an entry for their 'Famous Baby of the month' contest. I was thinking it might be late since we only have 1 week to promote my baby's picture (Yes, it's like a popularity contest, the winner is based on the number of views, comments, and ratings.)! Nevertheless, I submitted a picture of Sofie, which a layout I did prior to my knowledge of this contest. Coincidentally, the title of my LO is the same with the title of the theme for the month, Baby in Red. For a day or two, I was happy to see that there were so many views already.

So here's the future stage mom campaigning for her daughter!

Please vote for Sofie, your comments and rating are very, very much appreciated.

VOTE for Sofie HERE!


Thank you!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck!maybe i can join my twins in that contest too!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com