Saturday, January 24, 2009

Obama -rama and a lappy

So I figured out that for last week most blogs will talk about the inauguration of President Obama. I am proud to have witnessed this historical event - LIVE (through web, oh how we love technology!) When my husband saw me watching it, he said he never thought I was interested in politics. I answered, "this is history, this is what Sofie will be studying in her history class down the road (memorizing dates, places, etc)." And let's face it, though I am in the Philippines, the country (or any other countries for that matter) is somehow affected with what happens in America.

Here are some links about the Inauguration that I find interesting (maybe you will too):

Filipino artist, Charice Pempengco to sing at the Inauguration
Curious on how many people watched the Inauguration on web?
UFO spotted during the Inauguration
Quick Facts about the Inauguration

On a serious note, we are all aware of the global financial crisis - so here's to hoping for solutions and a better future for all of us. YES WE CAN!

You may be wondering what is the lappy all about? Well finally, I have my own lappy and I'm using it now (Wipeee!).



{My Lappy}



2 comments:

Mitch said...

Congrats on your lappy.

Lizette Ann dela Cruz-Chang said...

Thanks friend! Congrats on the new job too!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com