Monday, December 8, 2008

B - R - E - A - K !

That is my usual YM status when the clock strikes 3am until 4am (Manila Time) during weekdays. And my husband will always kid me on that. On how I would emphasize (all in CAPSLOCK) that I am taking my break. Well, that's just the narcissism in me. I simply do not want to be disturbed when I am resting!

And today, I am officially on BREAK from work until Friday. Woohoo! I took advantage of the extra Vacation Leave credits that I have in my work. Two weeks ago, I have started listing (Yes, I am a list person!) the things that I have to do. Let me share some of them (so that I will be forced to accomplish them, HAHA!):

  1. Declutter, declutter and declutter. The specifics? Nah, it will just be between me and my notebook.
  2. Digiscrap. This is a great time to do all my pending LOs!
  3. Put up the Christmas tree. Okay, no violent reactions please. I know what day it is already. But this is Sofie's first Christmas, and I will put the decors no matter what!
  4. Thank you comments (I haven't forgotten my manners) and more posts in this blog.
There are some more TO DOs but those above are my priorities. Hope laziness and procrastination won't hit me. Oh, and I hope my other boss (Sofie) will let me complete these!



2 comments:

jan celiz-magtoto said...

hey lizette. i hopped in from g's blog. i hope to see your LOs soon!

Lizette Ann dela Cruz-Chang said...

Hi Sis! Thanks for adding me and visiting my site as well!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com