Friday, December 5, 2008

RANTING

This happened yesterday afternoon (NOTE: I work graveyard shift).

3 PM - ZZZZZZZ. I started to sleep.


6 PM - RIIIIIINNNNG! RIIIIIINNNNG! RIIIIIINNNNG!
{My Thoughts: We should burn our phone!}


Sleepy hubby answered the phone. And it was for me and the caller's name was not familiar.
{My Thoughts: Please tell that person to get lost!}


Hubby told him we are sleeping and took the caller's message. And guess what, he will be going to our house in 1 to 2 hours.
{My Thoughts: WE SAID WE ARE SLEEPING!}


I wish I could share more of the details. But no, in respect to the institution that person is representing. Apparently, his purpose was valid. It just irritates me that some people can be very insensitive of other's time. Giving short notice on appointments without realizing that people have other obligations (heck, life!) too.

I value my time. And I treasure my sleep. So for crying out loud, I hope other people will!

3 comments:

Nica said...

Sis, kalma lang hehehe. Life's like that

Mitch said...

Nakakairita talaga yang ganyan!

Lizette Ann dela Cruz-Chang said...

@ Nica: Sana maambunan ako ng patience mo! harhar!

@ Mitch: Grrrr!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com