Monday, December 1, 2008

The Right Side of My Brain At Work

Let me share with you my first attempts on Digiscrapping.

My very first LO for my first baby. I did this while listening to Shabbyprincess' tutorial on how to create LO in Adobe.

Credits: Express Yourself Kit by Ronna Penner


I created this for my grandfather, my way of remembering him last Nov. 1, 2008.

Credits: Liv Luvs Scraps, beckyscrap.blogspot.com, and NRJ Art Therapy


Once you become a mother, you will forever be...

Credits: Shabbyprincess, Bon Scrapatit Designs, sweetblossomdesigns.blogspot.com, ASO Mini Tags, and aliciasworldofscraps.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Dinah said...

Welcome to Motherhood!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

nice job!
My Digiscrap

gwacie said...

i like your welcome to motherhood layout. congrats!

Lizette Ann dela Cruz-Chang said...

@ Dinah: Thanks for visiting!

@ Sisses Fickleminded and Gwacie: Thanks, I like your LOs as well! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com