Sunday, December 21, 2008

M.I.A.

Missing In Action.

Okay, so I had been preoccupied. As expected, after my 1 week leave from work, tasks had piled up (Emails = Refund galore!- pun intended to my co-VAs, LOL!).

Oh, and I had been diagnosed with De Quervain's syndrome (I initially thought it was Carpal Tunnel) so I have been spending some time in Makati Med for rehab. And yes the therapy is indeed effective. The pain in my left wrist had lessened and I can somehow move again my left thumb.

So whilst, I am resting my hand. I have indulged myself in reading Find Real Happiness by William Gracian. It is a good book, very concise and inexpensive. And it has reconnected me to my inner self, reminded me of my personal dreams and long term goals.

Lastly, I enjoyed playing (and still do) Kudos 2. It is like Sims minus the action/movements. In real life I am a virtual assistant and I enjoy games like these - virtual life, haha! But you know what, such games teaches me that I should balance my real life!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com