Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Digi Gifts

Months before Christmas I had been racking my brain on what I can give to my relatives who now reside in US for years. It had been a long time since we were 'physically' together. And so before I get emotional, here are the digiscraps I made for them (with their permission of posting their pics here!) :


Credits: Natures Majesty Mini Kit by Valeri Brumfield



Credits: Whispers Frames Lace, Express Yourself by Ronna Penner, Glitter and Glamour, Wordart by Andrea Sehler



Credits: Golden Haze by Scrap Fiends



Credits: Welcome Kit by DSP Designers, Wordast by Andrea Sehler



Credits: Cranberry, Wordart by Andrea Sehler



Credits: Harvest Spice by Shabbyprincess


And of course, here is the Christmas card I made:



Credits: Designs by Teri - Happy Holiday Frames,
WordArt Fun by Kathy Winters Designs,
Rainbow Gimscrap, Jamie Dell Scraps,
Mega Kit Christmas Fantasy by Scrapapat,
Vintage Central Park by Anne Fisher

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!


2 comments:

gwacie said...

hi sis, these are wonderful gifts. i'm sure your family must have loved them. :)

Lizette Ann dela Cruz-Chang said...

Hi sis gwacie! I'm happy nga coz they all liked it so much. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com